NORFOLK COUNTY TOURISM TRAVEL WRITER OF THE YEAR 2019!
I’m pleased to announce that I will be receiving the Norfolk County Travel Writer of the Year award on February 7th, 2019. What can I do for you?
To those looking to write a Guest Post or place your copy on my website – I kindly thank you for your interest, but at this time I am not looking for additional writers and I do not host advertisements for free.
Thank you for considering me to help promote you, your business, your products and/or your services.
Total transparent disclosure: I don’t cook very well, so I’m afraid any food type relations are not a fit unless they have to do with speeding up my metabolism, they are pre-packaged and fit with a hypothyroid lifestyle (that means no canola oil or soy products).
A variety of advertising options are available on Kathryn Anywhere, including:
- VIDEO: this is what you’re after isn’t it? Videos custom designed. Contact to speak about scope of work and for rates
- Sponsored Posts: Original articles authored by me only at this time.
- Button Advertisements and Text Links: Please contact for current rates
- Press Events/FAM Trips: Contact for availability. Now booking for 2019.
- Twitter Parties: Contact for rates and available dates
- Reviews & Giveaways: Contact for rates and availability.
Some of my favourite sponsored posts from Press events / Media trips can be found here:
This is my preferred work realm, I am an expert at doing this. I shoot, direct, vblog, edit, colour correct, and teach it. I have my own Nikon DSLR, lighting kit and 2 Go Pro cameras, a couple of iPhones, and a mobile edit suite that I travel with. I also have 2 edit suites in my home fully equipped with Avid, FCP and Premiere. Additional gear can be rented, please enquire.
To be negotiated. Media Kit here: KathrynAnywhere – January 2019 media kit
If you’d like to discuss ways we can work together please feel free to email me or fill out the form below and I will be in touch soon!
Please note that any endorsement given on this blog is mine and my family’s personal viewpoint and does not reflect the thoughts, opinions or policies of any other corporation.